Why should you consider Database and Application Managed Services?
Managed Support and Service questions?
What sort of questions should you be asking when considering engaging with a Database and Application services provider?
- Are my customers or users now demanding 24*7 Systems Access and Support
- How difficult and expensive is it to recruit new staff with the skills, experience and certifications
- What legacy systems still need to be looked after whilst we deliver our digital transformation program
- Will my staff welcome shift work and out-of-hours support?
- Will my budget increase in line with the market pressure or will I be asked to make more savings, is this possible?
- Does the support of a current legacy application or database warrant a full-time person and will they be fully utilised?
What are Database and Application Managed Services?
Database and Application Managed Services can help businesses increase the efficiency of their IT operations, resulting in improved performance and cost savings. The managed services provider will manage all of the day-to-day tasks associated with managing databases, such as patching, maintenance, security updates and backups. They will also provide monitoring and support to ensure that your databases are running optimally and meeting all of your performance requirements.
In addition to cost savings, Database and Application Managed Service providers can provide a higher level of expertise than an in-house IT team. They have the knowledge and experience needed to deploy the best database technologies for your business. They also have access to specialized tools that can be used to quickly and securely deploy oracle, mysql or sql server databases in the cloud or on-premise. They can manage your database or application deployments on popular cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure during the normal working day, during just after hours or perform a full 24*7 operation.
By working with a managed services provider such as ONQU Support, you can ensure that your databases are secure and running optimally, allowing you to focus on your core business objectives and minimize IT overhead. Database and Application Managed Services can help you increase the efficiency of your IT operations, reduce costs and ensure that your databases or applications meet all performance requirements.
By leveraging the expertise of a managed services provider, businesses can achieve greater levels of success with their database or application deployments. With the right managed services provider, businesses can maximise the benefits of their IT investments while minimising operational costs. A typical ONQU Support engagement supplements your internal teams with the following:
- Savings of 40% in comparison to using permanent staff or contractors (no IR35 Considerations)
- Fixed Price or Pay By The Hour Support Contracts for total control of budgets that can flex up or down with demand
- No Overtime or nighttime shift patterns
- Skills and Expertise is constantly updated with a wealth of experience from multiple client database management.
- Knowledge transfer and skills share with internal staff
- Warm Body Support – Wide Awake Support Analysts and DBA’s monitoring your platforms constantly 24*7
- Legacy Database and Application management – Let your internal staff perform the added value work rather than supporting technical indebted systems
In conclusion, Database and Application Managed Services are essential for businesses looking to increase efficiency and reduce costs. By leveraging the expertise of a managed services provider, businesses can ensure that Oracle MySQL or SQL server databases or applications run optimally and remain secure. The managed services provider can also provide cloud or on-premise deployments of Oracle or MySQL databases or applications, helping businesses take advantage of the latest technologies available. With Database and Application Managed Services, businesses can maximize the benefits of their IT investments while minimizing operational costs.